Rental Terms and Conditions
PT Bermimpi Bali Exclusive Seminyak Villas
In making a reservation with PT Bermimpi Bali Exclusive, Seminyak Villas, guests accept and agree to the terms and conditions outlined below. These terms and conditions apply to all reservations and rentals of Bermimpi Bali Villas, PT Bermimpi Bali Exclusive.
- Once we have received your booking enquiry, we will reply with rates and details. Should you wish to go ahead and make a booking, you are required to complete our Booking form prior to acceptance of your reservation. Please complete all fields on the Online Booking Confirmation Form found here.
- Once your details have been received, you will be invoiced with detailed payment instructions and a due date. Make sure to settle the payment before the outlined date. Your reservation will be automatically released if you fail to make the payment before the due date
- Presence of children and infants in your group has to be communicated before confirming your reservation as certain villas are not suitable to young guests.
- When we have received the payment we will issue a payment receipt along with any remaining payments, etc.
- Reservations are confirmed only upon receipt or the rental deposit by PT Bermimpi Bali Exclusive. Deposits can be paid by credit card or debit card using Paypal. Bank Transfers transactions are permitted but charges are to be covered by the guest. Credit card and Paypal transaction incur a 3% Merchant Fee (4% Fee for Amex transactions)
- Rental Balances can be finalized on check-in but must be paid in cash (Subject to Management Approval). Alternatively, balances must be paid 60 days prior to your arrival if you prefer to use your credit or debit or use International Bank Transfer methods. We do not accept Credit Card payments at the Villas. If payment is to be made in cash, Bank Notes can only be accepted in good condition, with no marks, creases or folds. Indonesian Banks and Currency Exchanges will not accept damaged Bank Notes. Please NOTE: High and Peak season bookings must be paid in full 60 days prior to arrival.
- US dollar Exchange Policy: All rates quoted in US dollar may be paid by US dollar bank Deposit in advance or by US dollar Paypal Transaction. Balance transactions made in Indonesia will be accepted in USD cash currency or in Indonesian Rupiah. US dollar buying rate from an Authorized Money Changer will be used for the conversion rate. Due to highly fluctuating exchange rates in Indonesia, this could result in expenses being higher or lower than anticipated for our dollar quoted services
- All rates are quoted in US dollars per night and are subject to a 15% government tax and service surcharge. The rates apply for single or double occupancy.
- The maximum capacity per bedroom is 2 people unless prior arrangements have been confirmed by management
- Four people are permitted to occupy the villa when a two-bedroom rate has been invoiced. At no times, are additional guests permitted to stay in our villas without the written consent from Pt Bermimpi Bali Exclusive. Regardless of a confirmed booking, PT Bermimpi Bali Exclusive has the right to require any guest to leave in the event of a failure to adhere to our maximum occupancy policy
- A minimum number of nights apply to all reservations during high and peak seasons. For further details view our rates.
- Once confirmed, cancellation of a reservation will result in forfeiture of the deposit. A sixty (60) day notice is required for any changes made to arrival and/or departure dates and is subject to availability. Cancellation of a booking or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposits paid. Cancellations made within 30 days prior to arrival will result in the full rental amount being charged. For reservations during high and peak seasons, cancellations or no show will result in forfeiture of 100% of the total reservation cost to compensate the owner for the loss of other potential bookings that have turned down once a booking has been confirmed.
- Changes to arrival and departure dates outside of 60 days prior to the confirmed booking date are subject to availability and any monetary difference due to seasonal accommodation rates will be charged accordingly. No changes can be made within 60 days prior to arrival. In this event, our normal cancellation policy applies.
- Check-in time is 2:00pm and check-out time is 12:00 noon. Early check-in and late check-out is available only on request at 50% of the quoted daily rate and is subject to availability. Check out after 6:00pm will be charged as an additional night’s stay and is subject to availability. We advise pre-booking a later check out in advance.
- Regardless of a confirmed booking, we reserve the right to require any guest to leave the premises if PT Bermimpi Bali Exclusive or its representatives consider behaviour inappropriate.
- For the comfort of all guests, smoking is only permitted in out-door open areas. Smoking is not permitted or tolerated in any of our closed villa areas. Smoking in bedrooms and bathrooms will result in an instant $300 deep cleaning fee.
- Illegal or immoral activities including gambling, prostitution, prohibited drugs, procession or use of pyrotechnics or dangerous goods and the use of firearms and weapons are strictly prohibited.
- Guests are responsible for any damage caused to the property during their stay. All guests are required to pay a security BOND OF $300 USD (CASH ONLY) at check-in to cover the cost of any damages caused by them during their stay. This is fully refundable at check-out if no damage has been caused to Bermimpi Bali’s property
- During your occupancy at the villa, you are responsible for the villa and must ensure that all doors are locked securely when not on the premises.
- The burning of candles is strictly prohibited in any of our villas. Candelabras in the villas are made from timber and are for decorative purpose only. Failure to comply with our total ban from lighting candles, will result in the renter accepting full responsibility in terms of monetary damage to the villas, adjoining properties and the contents of the properties.
- PT Bermimpi Bali Exclusive does not accept responsibility for any loss of personal property or for any injury or illness experienced by a guest during their stay at our villas. All guests agree to this waiver of liability by completing our online booking confirmation form.
- PT Bermimpi Bali Exclusive strongly urge you to purchase Comprehensive travel Insurance at the time of confirmation. Travel insurance is important, as deposits and rental payments are not refundable after a reservation has been confirmed. We highly recommend buying an all-inclusive travel insurance package that covers all your expenses if you need to cancel your holiday due to personal reasons or world events.
- Clients are responsible to ensure that every member of their group has proper travel document as regulated by the government of the Republic of Indonesia.
- PT Bermimpi Bali Exclusive is not liable to refund any losses caused by improper documentation and any other travel related problem including but not limited to cancelled or delayed flights.
- PT Bermimpi Bali Exclusive is not liable to any illegal conduct or actions against the law of the Republic of Indonesia.
- The laws of Indonesia will govern this agreement. In the event of controversy arising from the booking and property rental, only the Indonesian Courts can deal with this matter
Click Here to Complete Our Online Booking Confirmation Form